SHIPPING UPDATE: Please note that the $1.90 Trade Me shipping option does not cover full postage. This is an option when full postage has been paid on another listing.
Appleby Games NZ is a Gaming & Pop Culture Collectibles Store based in Christchurch. We sell a huge variety of Video Games, Trading Cards, Toys, Funko Pops, Statues, and so much more! While pre-orders and discount vouchers are available through our Appleby Games website only, we warmly invite local Christchurch shoppers to visit by arrangement. Catch you online, or in-store!
The Trade Me Price for this item has Trade Me Success Fees added to it compared to the Appleby Games website price for the same item.
Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch Games? Who buys Nintendo Switch Games? We do! You can sell to us here at Appleby Games! Contact us to discuss.
PICK UPS ARE WELCOME TO ALL LOCAL CHRISTCHURCH BUYERS for ALL WEBSITE PURCHASES!
Explore a reimagined Koholint island in one of the most beloved games in the Legend of Zelda series.
Link has washed ashore on a mysterious island with strange and colourful inhabitants. To escape the island, Link must collect magical instruments across the land and awaken the Wind Fish. Explore a reimagined Koholint Island that’s been faithfully rebuilt in a brand-new art style that will entice fans and newcomers alike. Battle enemies as you conquer numerous dungeons and uncover the hidden secrets of the island. Encounter Super Mario enemies like Goombas, Piranha Plants, and more, and interact with unique locals who help Link on his adventure. As you clear dungeons throughout the main story, earn dungeon rooms (Chambers), then arrange them into custom layouts in the all-new Chamber Dungeon. Place your dungeon entrance, Nightmare room, and everything in-between as you try to full objectives and play through a new dungeon. Tap compatible Amiibo figures to earn more Chambers and additional Chambers throughout the game in updated mini-games, such as the river rapids, trendy game, and fishing.
- As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish and find a way home
- Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
- Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
- Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
- Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon.
- Complete dungeons throughout the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber Dungeon.
- Earn additional chambers in mini-games and by tapping any Amiibo figure featuring a Legend of Zelda character